CAPD - Center for Advance Practice Dermatology 2019
The Omni Hotel Reservation Information
September 30th - October 1st 2019
|The Omni Hotel||Daily Rate *||Deposit||Reservation Deposit|
|• Run of House||$309.00||x 2 Nights||$618.00|
Room Rates excludes lodging, city and state taxes, which presently are 13% and subject to change without notice. There will be a charge of
$40.00 each for third and fourth person sharing a room.
Additional Hotel Charges:
- Resort Charge: $15.00 + tax per room, per night. (mandatory)
- Valet Parking $22.00 Nightly
- Self - Parking $15.00 Nightly
Please note the following:
- A minimum two (2) night stay is required for the group rates.
- You must register for the conference to receive the discounted room rate.
- There must be an email address to accompany the reservation; the same address cannot be used more than once.
- For multiple room reservation requests contact NMG Meetings at email@example.com
NOTE: Group rates are valid three (3) days prior to September 30th and three (3) days after October 1st based on availability.
No reservations will be confirmed without a form of deposit. Limited number of rooms available. We strongly encourage participants to reserve early to insure a room in their desired category.
DEADLINE DATE: August 30, 2019 or once the contracted block is sold out. Any reservation received after this date cannot be assured of hotel space or the group rate.
Special Request Available:
Please submit all Special Requests to NMG Meeting Management. The hotel confirms or denies special requests. Requests are NOT guaranteed by NMG Meeting Management or the Nurse Practitioner Program. North Carolina Law prohibits more than 4 persons per room.
Room Category Availability: Room categories are based on availability on the date the request is received. Should a category be sold out for the dates requested, your room reservations will automatically be confirmed in the next available category. Hotel reservations cannot be confirmed by phone.
- A one (1) night room & tax deposit will be charged at the time of booking.
- Forty-five (45) days prior to your arrival date the hotel will automatically charge a second night deposit. At that time both deposits charged become non-refundable.
- Any reductions of the total room nights initially reserved or a cancellation will be charged in full.
- All cancellations must be done via email to NMG Meeting Management.
- Any changes made to a reservation after initial confirmation is subject to a $25 administrative fee.
- Any change in the amount of hotel nights reserved will be subject to penalty.
- All changes must be done via email to NMG Meeting Management.
ADA Statement: For disability accommodations, please contact NMG Meeting Management at 949.300.8792.
Click here to view the website for